Thank You So Much For 2,000 Subscribers Since September 17, 2018! I Love You All! So I Decided To Make a 2,000 Subscribers Special Video Which Is My Favorite Character From Chicken Run And That Will Be Mrs. Tweedy! So I Decided Chicken Run AMV For All You Guys That Reached Me 2,000 Subscribers! Enjoy
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!
Note: I Do Not Own This Song
Note 2: I Do Not Own This Character
Note 3: I Do Not Own This Movie
Note 4: I Did Not Record The Whole Song, Because I Used Low Pitched Of That Song
Note 5: I Did Not Record The Whole Movie, I Only Used Clips of Mrs Tweedy
Note 6: I Recorded This On The TV On Netflix Not YouTube
Rules
No Mean Comments!
No Superman 74 Allowed!
No Lolkario Allowed!
No UTTP Members Allowed!
No Calling Me Brokikio!
No Forcing Me To Hate Recess!
Do Not Block, Report, Flag, Remove, Delete, Copyright Claim Or Takedown This Video!
[Chicken Run AMV] Mrs. Tweedy - Disturbia [2K Subscribers Special] video phone beyonce mp3
18 Likes
18 Dislikes
2,978 views views
7.96K followers
Film & Animation Kung Fu Panda 3 | Official Trailer #3 Disturbia Rihanna
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét