I got dreams the size of football fields
Cats with guns and dogs with shields
hey i’m sleeping wake me up
Unicorns singing to the summer sun
Porcupines sticking out their tongue
hey i’m sleeping wake me up
i’m sleeping
wake me up
did you put that poison
in my love
did you think i’d
give up
hey i’m sleeping
wake me up
I don’t know how to grow a tree
But the tree is growing inside of me
Hey i’m sleeping wake me up
The side of the barn is falling down
Sirens wailing all around
Hey i’m sleeping wake me up
Slicing through the air like jelly
Little bees flying out of my belling
Hey i’m sleeping wake me up
Tons of ants and one cockroach
Take the solemn apple oath
hey i’m sleeping wake me up
Hi there! If you're new around these parts, welcome. I'm Jonathan Mann. I write a song every single day, and I've been doing that for the last 7+ years.
Through sick days, tired days, days with no inspiration, the death of my grandma, the breakup of a 5 year long relationship, the marriage to my wife and the birth of our son - I've never missed a day. This is my life's work.
You can see my most current song, as well as songs from year's past over at http://songaday.org
If you want to support me in my Song A Day quest, there are several ways!. I have many albums for sale on Bandcamp: http://jonathanmann.bandcamp.com
You can also support me in a more sustainable way by becoming a subscriber on Bandcamp or joining of 130 other folks and backing me on Patreon: http://patreon.com/jonathanmann
You can listen hear my albums on Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/artist/2JJuz...
And listen to all of Song A Day on Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/artist/4O4Rk...
Hey I'm Sleeping, Wake Me Up jonathan mannering | |
| 12 Likes | 12 Dislikes |
| 241 views views | 40.2K followers |
| Music Creative Commons Attribution licence (reuse allowed) | Upload TimePublished on 3 Dec 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét