She’ll take your head in her hands
She’ll take your word on the truth
She’ll take your cock in the morning
Because she really likes you
She’ll take a nap if you got it
She’ll take plenty of time
She’ll take a shower and then
She’ll be clean as can be
She’ll take a stand on the issues
She’ll take a ride with a friend
She’ll take the heart from your chest
And then finally
She’ll take you away
And you’ll gladly follow
You’ll hear yourself say
I’m yours
This is it
She’ll take the misfit eyes
She’ll take the high high road
She’ll take the fortress dark
And she’ll let you know
She’ll take the black of the night
She’ll take it with a good dream
She’ll take her booty and shake it
So good you’ll be
Dying
She’ll take the pillows on the bed
She’ll take the time to construct
She’ll take the killer instinct
She don’t give a fuck
She’ll take the drugs from your bathroom
Take them down to the street
She’ll take a cab to the ocean
Bury them at the beach
Hi there! If you're new around these parts, welcome. I'm Jonathan Mann. I write a song every single day, and I've been doing that for the last 7+ years.
Through sick days, tired days, days with no inspiration, the death of my grandma, the breakup of a 5 year long relationship, the marriage to my wife and the birth of our son - I've never missed a day. This is my life's work.
You can see my most current song, as well as songs from year's past over at http://songaday.org
If you want to support me in my Song A Day quest, there are several ways!. I have many albums for sale on Bandcamp: http://jonathanmann.bandcamp.com
You can also support me in a more sustainable way by becoming a subscriber on Bandcamp or joining of 130 other folks and backing me on Patreon: http://patreon.com/jonathanmann
You can listen hear my albums on Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/artist/2JJuz...
And listen to all of Song A Day on Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/artist/4O4Rk...
She'll Take jonathan mannering | |
| 33 Likes | 33 Dislikes |
| 161 views views | 40.2K followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 17 Dec 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét